- 06/07/2010: Sudanese Doctors Assaulted by Security Forces
- 05/19/2010: Preparing for MINURCAT’s Departure (Continued)
- 04/29/2010: Preparing for MINURCAT’s Departure: the Post-Peacekeeping Reality in Eastern Chad
- 03/22/2010: Women in Darfur: One Year On
- 01/07/2010: New Attacks in Darfur: Mutilation, Rape and Killing of Civilians
Risking Life For Human Rights
Darfuri Women Refugees in Chad
- ‘Tell people about how much we suffered’
There is no food. I am suffering. They only give us a little bit of sorghum. How can I be…
- ‘We had everything at home in Darfur’
I woke up, prayed, and at 6:00 a.m., my husband milked the cows. He brought the milk to me to…
- ‘When I was younger’
When I was younger, I went to school for three years. After that, I went to work at the farm.
- ‘My new husband doesn’t know’
Chadian soldiers come into our homes – they tried to rape women. One came into my house but didn’t hurt...
- ‘I want a machine to make flour so I can have a job’
Three of us were outside of the camp. Some people, four men from the village, raped us. My friend was...